To avoid delays and frustration, it is always good practice to ensure that you have ALL the necessary documents with you that you will need for your journey prior to departing for the airport.
These documents include:
- Your ticket (either a regular ticket or an electronic ticket).
- Regular Ticket:
- Please make sure that your ticket is with when you are traveling, and that you have read and fully understood all terms and conditions.
- Electronic ticket:
- An electronic ticket is a record stored in the system that indicates your ticket and your record reference number. However, it is necessary for you to have your reference number and/or receipt with you, as well as a proof of identity document.
- A valid passport.
Please make sure that your passport is valid for the use of travel to the country of your destination and for the duration of your trip.
- Photographic identification for domestic flights.
- Children, infants, and unaccompanied minors:
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult who is more than 18 years old, or must be traveling with an organized group that has the child's name(s), purpose of travel, date of birth, etc.
Unaccompanied children are required to be accompanied by a guardian or an RJ escort.
- A valid visa.
Some countries and territories require an entry visa for persons of several nationalities when visiting their territories. To ensure a trouble-free journey, please make absolutely sure you have a valid visa, if needed.
For more details please click here