Relaxing, fitness, preparation - the following tips will help you to have a pleasant flight with AFRIQIYAH. For all matters related to illness, medication and weaknesses, please consult your family physician.
- Relaxing, fitness, preparation - the following tips will help you to have a pleasant flight with AFRIQIYAH. For all matters related to illness, medication and weaknesses, please consult your family physician.
- Take your physical abilities and fitness to fly into account when planning your trip. In case of existing diseases, weaknesses or chronic medication, please discuss your planned trip with your family physician.
- Do you require special assistance due to restricted mobility or illness? Please inform us in advance. In some cases we may require a special medical certificate (MEDA form). For group trips of physically challenged persons, please complete the group form.
- For trips to tropical destinations, medical advice, e.g. from the Afriqiyah Medical Services (Afriqiyah Medical Services ), is indispensable 4 to 6 weeks before your departure. Skilled experts provide advice on necessary and mandatory vaccinations for your destination and other recommended precautions. They also have useful advice for your health on long-distance trips.
- There are ways to treat fear of flying AFRIQIYAH offers those useful seminars in cooperation with Afriqiyah Aviation Training and a psychological specialist. For people for whom flying is essential - business trips, dream destinations, visits to friends and families afar. Not everybody finds an air journey enjoyable.
- Fear of flying: The mere thought of the aircraft's imminent take-off can make some people feel uneasy. Some even panic. People who are afraid of flying board an aircraft with extreme tension. Their complaints vary - from profuse perspiration and breathing problems to nausea or other symptoms. Studies on the subject of fear of flying and the success quota of our seminars show that you can bring this fear under control.
- Expected Mothers in good health may travel up to the end of the 32nd week of pregnancy, from 33rd up to 36th week . she should have a medical certificate ( not more than 48 hours old at the time of travel ) that she is fit to travel by Air.